Sunday, May 27, 2012

Everyday Carry







Here is what I always bring at work or anywhere I go. Maybe in pockets or in my bag. These are pretty much the things that I can't live without besides food. Here's the items and why I need them.

Wallet: You can't roam around without your wallet. Of course, inside is your cash, creditcards and especially, your IDs. Cash, because sometimes, you will run to a store or just simply buy something that will only worth around $3 or less and you don't want to put that on your debit or credit card. You know what I mean.

Sunglasses: Because sun is pretty harsh sometimes. 

Pen: Cashiers don't have pens in front of them and takes forever to look for one. And I know how it feels like waiting in line for a very long time.

Phone: It's my connection to anyone especially because my Maps are here and the social network is here (Instagram,Facebook,Emails & more).

Keys: Simple reason. Every time I go home, I always knock on the door while everyone is taking a nap or so focused on watching TV. And nobody want to open the door. Learned my lesson.

Rosary:  I feel safe and I know that Jesus is always with me.  

Watch: It makes my arm looks better and I think that men and/or women who wear watches knows that "time is precious".

No comments:

Post a Comment