Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer's Top Sunglasses

Eyes are one of the most important part of ones body. It is one of the things that you really need to put work and invest on. So if you are looking for a pair of sunglasses to use and you will be able to use for the whole year and many more years to come, I would really recommend buying the branded ones. Here are the top sunglasses this first half of 2012 according to details.com.


1. Ray-Ban




2. Oliver Peoples



3. Gucci

  

4. Louis Vuitton



These are just some of the new and on the top branded sunglasses in the market today. At the same time, if you wanna buy the same style or replica of glasses, there are other clothing stores or just stores itself that can give you the "almost-the-same" kind of sunglasses like Cotton On, H&M, American Eagle and many more. But as what I said, if you are looking for sunglasses that will really protect your eyes from the sun, go buy these branded shades.

I would really recommend going to shopping outlets to buy sunglasses because of two (2) main reasons: first, there are a lot of choices to choose from, and second, it is way cheaper than buying in the mall. There are a lot of nice sunglasses at Oakley too. I am actually saving up to buy one for myself. When I buy it, I will surely post a picture of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment