Thursday, May 31, 2012

Make Your Own: Crop Shorts



Why spend almost $20 or even $35 for a pair of cropped shorts if you can Make Your Own? It makes sense if you are buying them for the logo. But nowadays, logos are just 25% of what people are wearing. There is this new Guessing Game that people, especially those who knows fashion or just a bunch of trend-setters like me, are looking for. They're not gonna come onto you and look for the logo of your shorts. I have some very very old jeans that I don't use anymore. And was thinking what to do with it. I cut them a year ago and started using them. Everyone who saw it liked it and ask me where I got them. I am so proud to tell them, "I made them myself." There's this feeling inside me of accomplishment and pretty proud that I made something purtee (preety). Then suddenly, a year later, meaning 2 months ago, I saw cropped shorts being sold at Old Navy. I was shocked because a year ago, I was wearing it and suddenly, they started selling it. I don't really care or such. But let's go to the main point. You can make your own cropped shorts. All you need is a pair of jeans and scissors. Cut it to your desired length and BOOM! Your very own cropped jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment