Thursday, May 31, 2012

Outfit For Less: Touris Outfit No.1



I call this outfit, Tourist Outfit No.1 because when me and my brother was walking down the street to go eat somewhere, a guy that passed by us told me that my outfit is nice and that I am wearing a Tourist Attire. That's what the guy said. So, I call this that. Let's go to how much I spent on this outfit.

Fendora Straw Hat: I got this a year ago from Old Navy for $10

Casio Blue Digital Watch: I got this watch a year ago from Target for $20

Light Brown Rosary Necklace: I got it from a cheap accessories store from Downtown San Diego for $1

Leopard Print Sunglasses: I got this from Cotton On for 2 for $10 (I will show the other one on my future blogs

Colorful Digital Skull Printed Tee: I got this at a Cotton On Outlet for $5

Cropped Shorts: This is my own creation from a year ago. $0

No comments:

Post a Comment